If you don’t already know, the first public beta of Exchange 2010 SP1 is now up for download. Although it must not be installed into production environments it’s defiantly worth a look due to some of the improvements brought to the table:
- Better setup experience including integrated pre-req installer and setup resumes where you let off after a reboot
- Improvements to the Exchange Management Console when managing DAGs
- Improvements to public folder management
- Import and Export of PST files without Outlook installed on the server
- Calendar sharing improvements including iCal sharing
- OWA themes and another OWA overhaul
More links to articles are available over on the Technet Wiki and SP1 beta’s available for download here.
2 thoughts on “Exchange 2010 SP1 public beta available to download”
Pingback: Managing iCal Calendar Sharing with Exchange 2010 SP1 [Updated] « Exchange Server
Pingback: Managing iCal Calendar Sharing with Exchange 2010 SP1 [Updated] « Steve Goodman's Tech Blog
Comments are closed.