It’s been a few weeks since my last update to the Environment report, but since last time I’ve been incrementally fixing a few bugs reported and added a couple of new requested features.
- Initial support for /hosting mode installations
- Support for multiple email recipients with the MailTo parameter, e.g -MailTo "firstname.lastname@example.org",email@example.com
- Support for filtering by server name using a new parameter –ServerFilter. Use this to limit the report to servers with certain characters in the name, e.g. –ServerFilter “NL-*”
- Support to change whether or not the entire forest is examined with the –ViewEntireForest flag.
- When sending the report by mail, the report is also shown as the message content, for easy viewing on mobiles.
- Large deleted item total sizes caused an error due to not setting the variable type to long.
- In Exchange 2003 environments, Back End and Front End roles are not highlighted in the overview section.
- In some circumstances the formatting of the report is not spaced correctly in the overview section.
- Shortened the command used as input to schtasks.exe due to it’s maximum character limitations.
- Non-DAG databases header showed even if no non-DAG databases were present.
- Archive Mailbox information was no longer showing.
In the next release I’m hoping to add a few more features that have been requested, including integrating some new features written and sent in by readers. In the meantime, as always if you have any problems give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the comments.