I am pleased to announce that my forthcoming book, iPhone with Exchange Server 2010 – Business Integration and Deployment is now available for pre-order, after what seems like an endless wait!
Right now, we’re finishing off the technical reviewing process, where feedback from Exchange MCMs and MVPs, primarily Henrik Walther and Jeff Guillet has been invaluable (and given me a lot of confidence that it’s a great book!) – so once again a massive thanks for their help, as well as Packt Publishing.
Available for pre-order on the Packt website, Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk right now, the book is aimed at both IT professionals with little Exchange experience who have been tasked with implementing Exchange 2010 (or Office 365) and iPhones or iPads into their employer’s business. With more complex topics such as provisioning and certificate-based authentication, seasoned Exchange admins will also find a lot of in-depth information filling in the large gaps between the Exchange Server and Apple documentation.
Taken from the “What you will learn” overview I put together for Packt, here’s a quick bullet-point list of the types of topics covered:
- The roles and features of Exchange Server 2010
- Capacity planning for an Exchange environment and how to plan a new installation
- Certificate and namespace requirements for an external facing Exchange organization
- Install Exchange Server 2010 and build a database availability group
- Why you should consider Office 365 and what’s involved in getting it set up
- Use policies to control what users can do with iDevices connected to Exchange
- Why certificate authentication can make your life easier and how to set it up
- Use Apple’s iPhone Configuration Utility to create and deploy configuration profiles to mobile devices
- What’s involved with sharing mailboxes and calendars with Apple devices
- Troubleshooting and managing devices in use
Read more about the book and pre-order on the Packt website..
5 thoughts on “iPhone with Exchange 2010 – Business Integration and Deployment available for pre-order now”
Pingback: Book Review: iPhone with Exchange Server 2010 – Business Integration and Deployment by @stevegoodman | Dave Stork's IMHO
Pingback: Dave Stork's IMHO : Review: iPhone with Exchange Server 2010 - Business Integration and Deployment by @stevegoodman
Will be ordering from Amazon.
Good one Steve 🙂
i will check this out,
I am sure this is going to be an Good Job Steve 🙂
i’m not a iphone fan but in business it’s necessary and essential 😉 !
i think your book help a lot of administrator like me !
Comments are closed.