It’s been a little while since the last update to the Exchange Environment Report, and it’s a workhorse I use regularly in my work to (reasonably) quickly get a snapshot of important information about an Exchange org that’s easy to read.
I’ve got a list as long of my arm of updates to include, but I’ve been holding off partly because I’ve been busy, and also because Exchange 2013 and co-existence updates for 2007 & 2010 are nearly upon us (and no, I don’t know dates!)
However Neil Johnson has done a great job of adding in the necessary updates to allow the script to function correctly for Exchange 2013, including when it’s co-existing with previous versions. I’ve added a few minor changes myself and we’ve both tested it in our respective 2013 and 2010 environments (mine without co-existence). A big thank you to Neil for his efforts – especially as it’s re-ignited my interest in implementing additional features.