The latest, fun filled episode of the world’s best Exchange, Lync and Office 365 Podcast, The UC Architects is now available! Thanks to Andrew Price editing through the wee hours of the weekend, Friday’s episode is up for download less than 4 days after recording (probably a record for us!)
In this week’s show hosted by yours truly, I’m joined by:
As usual we’re talking about a ton of topics, including:
- Security patches for Exchange 2007-2013
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for UC 2013
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment Assistant Updated
- NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In by Microsoft Research
- DAGs and Windows Azure (with a side topic.. Support!)
- Exchange 2013 CU2 Language Packs
- SefaUtil GUI
- Why You Should and Shouldn’t Configure Unique Conference IDs in Lync
- Lync Phone Edition Update – July 2013
- Lync Server 2013 CU2 Federated Provider List update – keep your PIC comms flowing
- LAura: A cool Presence app for Lync
- Two Factor Auth now available for Lync 2013
- Automating the Lync client using PowerShell
- Event Zero’s Federation Tester now has improved feedback for better debugging and diagnostics
- Review: Plantronics Blackwire C720-M Headset
And of course, we’ve got a plug for Exchange Connections in Las Vegas this October, where along with other MVPs you’ll find myself and Michael Van Horenbeeck speaking and of course some of the crew (including Pat and Johan) in attendance.
Download the podcast as an MP3 from here, Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes, Subscribe using RSS, or download our Windows Phone App!
Hope you enjoy the show as much as we enjoyed making it!