For the latest episode of The UC Architects podcast, we’ve been lucky enough to bring you a special treat. Whilst out in Las Vegas some of the UC Architects, myself included were speaking at Exchange Connections (part of DevConnections) in Las Vegas.
We couldn’t possibly miss the chance to host an episode of the show live on stage – and we were joined by some very special guests, who took time out from their busy schedules to talk about some burning topics and take questions from the audience.
In this episode, I’m hosting alongside co-hosts, Michael Van Horenbeeck and Johan Veldhuis. We’re joined this week by Tony Redmond, Exchange MVP and from Microsoft Greg Taylor, Jeff Mealiffe from the Exchange Product Group and John Rodriguez, Principal Exchange PFE.
Some of the topics discussed on this week’s show include:
- MEC is back – registration is now open, so get signing up! What might await those thinking of going? And with MEC, is there still a gap in the market for conferences like Exchange Connections?
- Where is the place for on-premises Exchange long-term and how does this affect the Exchange-centric IT pro? What kind of skills will they need in 2-5 years time?
- Is there a need for top level training and certification for Exchange?
- Product quality – Is is Exchange a victim of it’s own success?
- Exchange in the public cloud. Amazon Web Services have released a guide on deploying Exchange on AWS. Does this give more choice to organizations?
- Questions from the audience
Read more about this week’s episode on The UC Architects’s website or: