Pat’s back in the chair this week and as well as our usual array of co-hosts, we are joined this week by Jamie Start from Microsoft.
Topics on the show this week include:
- SharePoint teams POV on use of SharePoint branding by evangelists
- Important Changes to the Forefront Product Line
- Lync Conference
- TechEd being discontinued?
- Limit access to Office Web Apps Server (OWAS)
- Searching for that LineURI – again
- Conferencing MCU issues with Lync 2013 on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Telefonica Shuts Down Jajah
- L+ Extending Lync for large meetings Lync
- Polycom VVX Manager Tool
- Improving Quality of Meeting Recordings
- Lync and Software-Defined Networking
- Stale’s LyncConf session
- Can you use ActiveSync to estimate market shares?
- Estimating the size of an Exchange Online Archive
- Office 365 token disclosure
- Exchange security updates and more
- Publishing multiple services using only a single IP w/ Kemp
- Exchange 2013 to 2007 Outlook Anywhere Proxy Issue
For links to everything on the show and more, plus links to download this week’s podcast – head over to The UC Architect’s website.