In this episode we’re back home, broadcasting from the UK, USA, Bermuda, Belgium and the Netherlands. Join me and my regular co-hosts as we talk about a variety of topics, including….
- Exchange 2013 Service Pack 1 Released
- Exchange 2013 SP1 has a bug in Transport
- Exchange 2010 SP3 UR5
- Exchange 2007 SP3 UR13
- Have Public Folder limits changed recently? Let us know!
- Now Available: GetLogFileUsage.ps1 script
- Configuring Azure Multifactor Authentication with Exchange 2013 SP1
- Exchange 2013 SP1 now includes native AD FS support
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and Database Availability Groups
- Certificate Inspector™ by DigiCert®
- Office Web Apps Server 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) also available
- Static IP Addresses for VMs in Windows Azure
- HA EOP/Office 365 to On-Prem routing
- SAML 2.0 federation with Office 365
- Demo Scripts for Using Remote Windows PowerShell to Manage Office 365
- Lync Conference 2014 – Some sessions released
- Lync Room Systems (LRS) PSA – Update to 15.08 before 9th March 2014
- Minor update 1.01 to Lync2013 Call Pickup Group Manager Tool.
- Lync call accounting for user or departmental billing – beta v0.2
- Office 2013 SP1 fixes annoying UISuppressionMode bug for Lync
- Using Lync Server CsClientPolicyEntry for Inband snom Setting Provisioning for IP Phones
- Lync 2013 – Masking Information from Monitoring Reports – Video Config Guide
- Lync Powerpoint There was a problem verifying the certificate from the server. Please contact your support team – 403 At CRL Page
Download the Podcast now from the UC Architects site, or from your favourite Podcast reader like iTunes
One thought on “The UC Architects – Episode 35: Service PACKED!”
“The UC Architects – Episode 35: Service PACKED!” http://t.co/OZXlxBxemb
Comments are closed.