Jason and I are back this week and we’ve grabbed a coffee to chat about Office 365 Networking Performance. In this episode we’ve ventured out to a local coffee house to grab a brew and covered…
- Where should you start, and how do you know if you have a performance issue – and how to diagnose it?
- Should you use ExpressRoute? And how does the use of Proxy servers affect performance.
- What needs to be considered when configuring the network to support access to Office 365?
- How does the service work? What are the “front doors” to the service and why is optimising access to them important?
- Should you use Multi-Geo to improve performance?