Today Jay and I got together on a Sunday morning round my house for a brew and talked Windows 10 and how it affects your Office 365 deployment.
With a hot coffee each we ask a few key questions:
- What is Microsoft 365?
- What are the trends being seen out in the wild?
- How is the ever nearing end of support for Windows 7 affecting Office upgrades?
- Is there any need to future proof the estate when using an evergreen service like Office 365?
- What are the benefits for security and management?
- Where do technologies like Azure AD, InTune, conditional access and ATP fit in?
- Are there any benefits to deployment when using Windows 10 as part of the Microsoft 365 suite?
- What is Autopilot and why should you be interested?
You’ll find Episode two below, at our podcast site, on iTunes, Stitcher and you can subscribe with your favourite podcast app using the feed. We’ll be back next week, talking about Office 365 tenant to tenant migrations…