Jay and I are over in Seattle this week for the MVP Summit and while we are here, we’re recording a few podcasts.
First up this week is episode four of All About 365 and we are talking about mergers and acquisitions in the weird and wonderful of Office 365. We decided a few weeks ago we’d throw this into the big pot of topics to talk about after Shawn Harry asked us to on Twitter:
— Shawn Harry (@shawnharry) February 16, 2018
So in this episode we talk about:
- Why would you want to migrate?
- What are the challenges and gotchas?
- What are the automation options?
- We can migrate Email and SharePoint, but what about Skype for Business?
- And of course – what about Microsoft Teams.
Now that’s a lot for thirty minutes to cover so I will be catching up with some other MVPs this week and we’ll go into a little more detail, but don’t worry – we do more than scratch the surface.
We’ll be back throughout the week with various guests whilst we here in Redmond, so let us know if there’s anything you would be interested in hearing all about.