As the UK enjoy’s it’s three days of sunny weather, Jason and I thought it would be a fab idea to get together round his house and record a podcast while our kids played in the garden.
For this week’s show, we’re discussing a topic close to my heart – Exchange Hybrid, so in this show of only half an hour, we attempt to share with you what you need to know if it’s something you are just starting to learn about, or need a bit of a refresher.
In our Exchange Hybrid 101 episode we cover the following:
- Why Hybrid? What are the benefits? What are the downsides?
- Who should do Hybrid? Is it for larger organizations only?
- What do you need to be able to do Hybrid? What versions of Exchange Server?
- Where do you start and what are the things you must consider, like Identity (IDFix, UPNs) and networking pre-requisites
- Migration experience
- User experience
- Cross-Premises Experience – F/B, Permissions
- Getting rid of Exchange after you finish migrating
We’ll be back next week, but until then enjoy the latest episode. If you’ve got any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on the next show, reach out to us.