Jay and I enjoyed today’s rare warm weather in the UK by recording the latest episode of the All About 365 podcast. With icy drinks in hand we sat down in the shade to talk about Microsoft’s key to modern device management Intune.
On the show today, we ask the following questions –
- Where does Intune fit within the Microsoft 365 suite, Office 365, EMS and Windows 10? How do they work together, and what parts relate to what?
- How have PCs and mobile devices been managed in traditionally over the years? What other solutions are out there on the market?
- What is Intune? What is it’s purpose and what is it composed of?
- What can you do with Intune? Can you manage Windows devices with it? What about mobile devices?
- What about managing the applications themselves? How can Intune be used to manage Office 365 applications?
- Other than Office 365, what else works with Intune? Are there parts of Azure AD Premium that are relevant, or any Windows 10 features that fit into the puzzle?
- And can we record a show in the evening sun without melting?
The answers to those and more are in today’s show.
We’ll be recording next week, so it’s not a long wait until the next episode. If you’ve got any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on the next show, let us know. You’ll find us on Twitter as @SteveGoodman & @jaywynn