Is it a dark, Skynet “Terminator” led future with robots, or should we be eagerly expecting the vision of the Jetsons to arrive, with bots helping us out with our day?
On the show today, we discuss
– What is AI?
– What is machine learning?
– Where do we see AI and machine learning in the Office 365 suite?
– If Delve, the Graph and technologies like My analytics, Focused inbox and other parts of the suites don’t feel like the AI future we were promised, where do we find that in Office 365?
– A key area for AI and ML to surface is within Teams – for example, bots. What makes up a bit?
– More examples? Where are we seeing this in the real world?
You’ll find Episode 20 above, and at our our podcast site, on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher and you can subscribe with your favourite podcast app using the feed. If you’ve got any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on the next shows, let us know. You’ll find us on Twitter as @SteveGoodman & @jaywynn