At the end of February, Jason and I were at Microsoft Ignite the Tour – London, and of course we made sure we grabbed a few guests to join us on the All About 365 podcast. First up, we’ve sat down with Will Rowe, author of Evolve or Die: The New Rules for Your IT Career , Kent Azure UG organiser and veteran recruitment consultant.
Here’s Will joining us on the Ignite sofa below in today’s episode’s intro video:
So, what do you need to do if you want to make sure Microsoft 365 doesn’t eat your job? What sort of skills do employers look for, and how do you make sure you have the right knowledge? And if the role you’ve been doing for the last few years is changing – what could you consider next? Listen to the show to find out…
Throughout the episode we talk about:
- What sort of areas are in demand?
- What areas do people need to skill up on?
- What are the growing technologies you should consider?
- When it comes to companies hiring staff, what are the market trends?
- What are the challenges companies are facing hiring staff?
- If you are looking to progress (or even start your career) in Microsoft 365, how do you find people to mentor or give you advice?
You’ll find Episode 25 above, and at our podcast site, on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google podcasts and you can subscribe with your favourite podcast app using the feed. If you’ve got any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on the next shows, let us know. You’ll find us on Twitter as @SteveGoodman & @jaywynn and Will as @MSFTRecruit