In this week’s All About 365 podcast, Jason and I are joined by Robert Epstein, Product Marketing Lead for Microsoft 365 to talk about Windows 10 in the Enterprise.
On the show today, we’ve got a particular focus on what this means for Windows 10 adoption and the role IT Professionals play. Could this be your last Windows upgrade? We ask the following big questions:
- Why move from Windows
- Microsoft 365 – where does Windows fit in
- Are businesses moving to Windows 10?
- How to deal with Application Compatibility?
- Modern management models?
- What is Microsoft Managed Desktop?
- Windows 10 had reliability issues last year – how have Microsoft addressed this?
- Do businesses have to take updates as they come?
- What about VDI and the Cloud?
A big thank you of course to Robert, from Jason and I for joining us and to the Microsoft team behind the IT Implementer site for putting us in touch and helping organize.
You’ll find Episode 28 above, and at our podcast site, on iTunes,Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google podcasts and you can subscribe with your favourite podcast app using the feed. If you’ve got any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on the next shows, let us know. You’ll find us on Twitter as @SteveGoodman, @jaywynn and @robertepstein.