On today’s show we’ve lucky enough to be joined by Microsoft’s Anna Chu, Senior PMM and Microsoft Community lead for Microsoft Ignite and Ignite the tour.
Anna is one the people behind Microsoft Ignite and if you’ve been to Ignite, there’s a good chance you’ve seen her rushing around making sure the show goes to plan. As Microsoft prepare for Ignite this November 4-9, they are looking to – as usual – get the Microsoft community involved. Watch or listen to the show to find out more..
As usual, you’ll find the notes from the show below..
- What is Microsoft Ignite, if you’ve never heard of it?
- Why should you go, and what’s the best way to convince your boss to send you?
- What’s a “Call for Content”?
- What types of sessions are Microsoft looking for?
- Are there any tips? What makes a successful session submission?
- Is it only open to Microsoft MVPs, RDs and MCTs? Who else can submit?
- What’s new with this year’s submission process?
- Are there any other tracks, such as Diversity and Inclusion open?
- We saw that Microsoft are asking for community reporters, what are those and is it worth putting yourself forward?
And if you are interested, head over to the Microsoft Ignite Get Involved page.
You’ll find Episode 30 above, and at our podcast site, on iTunes,Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google podcasts and you can subscribe with your favourite podcast app using the feed. If you’ve got any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on the next shows, let us know. You’ll find us on Twitter as @SteveGoodman, @jaywynn and @_achu.