Microsoft Search is supposedly the answer in Office 365 to finding everything you need – or is it? In this week’s episode, Steve and Jay are discussing Microsoft Search and seeing what it’s like today – nearly a year after it was launched.
Will it replace Delve? Will it be your go-to for finding anything across the service? Is it free, or does it require a special add-on licence to your tenant? We find out this and more in the show today.
Key talking points in the show today:
- What is Microsoft Search?
- Is it a posh version of Bing?
- How do we use it?
- How do we access it?
- What license SKU is it part of?
- What does it connect it to?
- How do you manage/administer it?
- Is it only Microsoft Applications or other places too?
- Is it in the Office apps yet?
You’ll find Episode 31 above, and at our podcast site, on iTunes,Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google podcasts and you can subscribe with your favourite podcast app using the feed. If you’ve got any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on the next shows, let us know. You’ll find us on Twitter as @SteveGoodman and @jaywynn.